Thursday, June 02, 2022

Tea Time Charcuterie

What a unique way to serve tea and a perfect pick-me-up mid-afternoon!  My family certainly loved it the other day and to tell you the truth, it felt very ceremonial and enjoyable putting it all together. It's fun to just pick away from both savory and sweeet treats in small amounts.  Most of the charcuterie was purchased from the store including the eclairs, however I pushed a few cake candies into the eclairs and additionally I picked up some seriously delicious vegan treats at Pomme.  I also smeared a few squares of soft dark rye bread with cream cheese and smoked salmon and made some mini quiche as well as turkey and cranberry and then ham and cheese croissants.  Add some of your favorite fruit too!  I plan on serving tea this way more often and now understand why people around the globe, take time for tea, it is so absolutely delightful and warms up the heart and soul! PS  If I had a larger board I would have added some cucumber sandwiches and stuffed celery.


  Here is the recipe for the Mini Quiche:

4 tartletes, 2 eggs, 1/8th cup milk, pinch salt, pinch pepper, 1 tbsp. Parmesan, 1 tbsp. strong cheddar, 1 tbsp. sliced spring onion, 1 tbsp. sliced or diced red pepper, pinch dill.  Mix all together, distribute eventually amongst tartletes and bake for about 15 minutes or until done in a 350 degree oven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home