Sunday, August 15, 2010

Orgasmic Food

I actually coined the phrase, culinary orgasm (as I'm sure many have) a few years ago after I bit into a ripe juicy peach.  How can one, who has experienced a physical orgasm, not compare good food that has, as author Shari Darling of the book, Orgasmic Appetizers has so perfectly described, "moan factor."  I feel so sad for the person who does not have neither the ability, nor the appreciation to get lost in a warm, buttery, Parmasany plate of pasta, or a big glass of white wine and a plateful of homemade crab cakes.  Alas - I experience culinary orgasms frequently as I hope you do too.  Buy Shari Darling's "darling" orgasmic appetizers and matching wine book.  She's a girl who has read my heart.  Do you have any favorite Orgasmic food combinations you'd like to share with us?  I will write down a few of mine and hope you won't leave me to stand all alone on this one - even though, one can most certainly experience a culinary orgasm by themselves, I really do prefer pour deux!

Cheesecake, Prime Rib with Yorkshire Pudding, Bouillabaisse, Porkchops the old fashioned way with mushroom soup, crab cakes, ice cream cones from Disneyland 's ice cream parlour, a homemade hamburger, my recipe for French burgers (in a pan with wine), fresh raw oysters (of course!), my famous tomato tart, my cauliflower soup, my pumpkin soup, my mardi grais salad....oh there are so many things.  Please share!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home