Saturday, November 14, 2009

Taking a Cue from A year in my kitchen and Culinary Boot Camp!

I am inspired to be better.  So far I am just a good cook.  I'm also going to get an opportunity to put my writing skills to another use as a possible restaurant critic....yah me!  I've been pouring through two cookbooks today, one of which is called "Culinary Boot Camp" and the other is "A year in my kitchen" both of which will help me to improve on my skills.  I mean who can't become better?  I get nervous when I watch cooking shows....like Chef Ramsey and I think that I would crap my pants if I ever had to cook for him.  I don't know how to make a decent homemade chicken broth, I don't even know how to debone a bird...I just don't know.  It's time I learn.  It's time to get skilled baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home