Saturday, January 26, 2019

Fish Tacos

Welcome to 2019! Tonight I made a "fish taco" that I actually like. Simple, toothsome, and all around just a good guy. I've tried all tacos, large and small. I don't like crunchy corn tacos, not even with the brilliant invention of a flat bottom. I like a soft taco even more, but truthfully I discovered I like a more solid, albeit soft piece of Naan bread for a good taco wrap. I'd had some left overs so used up last night's baked white fish dinner and it is so simple. Saute some red onion with thin slices of cucumber in butter. White fish and butter go very well together. Saute until soft. Lay out the Naan bread and top with some habanero sauce, in our case some creamy curry habanero sauce, top with succulently soft red onion and cucumber and then voila! Happy day! Consider this your base and then add more deliciousness if you feel creative.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home