Friday, August 11, 2006

Wine Country, British Columbia

My Family and I are heading to Naramata, British Columbia this weekend to visit my husband's brother and wife. I can hardly wait! Naramata is a quaint scenic wine town with great restaurants, a beautiful spa, and apparently (as Jacki told me) a cooking school as well. I would say Naramata is a rustic Napa Valley or at least, the way Napa used to be many many moons ago. I'm not sure if we"ll be going out for dinner or if Tom and I will be cooking dinner one night for the family; but one thing is for sure....I am really looking forward to browsing the local Farmer's market and lounging on their dock sipping several glasses of local summer wine! Summer just keeps on getting better and better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home