Friday, March 02, 2007

IKEA Meatballs!

Yesterday I enjoyed lunch at the most civilized Mom restaurant - IKEA! Yes IKEA. My sister and I brought her twins to IKEA so we could do a little shopping and enjoy lunch. I enjoyed my usual, Gravad Lax Salad wth the most delicious Dill Mustard Sauce - low in the old calorie department and extraordinarily good. IKEA also serves wine and beer, and has a microwave available for parents to warm up their children's formula. Before we left I went into their grocery store and picked up the same lunch to make at home that I had in their restaurant. I also picked up a bag of their Swedish Meatballs, which are amazing, and made my hubby Meatball Stroganoff for dinner. The recipe was very good - wine really adds to the flavor. I am going to find an authentic recipe for both the meatballs and the Dill Mustard Sauce for the Gravad Lax Salad....stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home