Monday, June 20, 2011

BBQed Chicken Thighs with Kraft Low Fat Italian Dressing

I was reading the latest Good Housekeeping magazine (July 2011) issue with Angie Harmon and inside her interview she said she made the yummiest chicken with two ingredients: Hidden Valley Ranch Italian Dressing and Worchestershire Sauce. So I thought to myself, how easy is that, I think I'll try that tonight. Easy peasy I say. So I marinated about 16 chicken chicken thighs in 1 cup of low fat Italian Dressing and about 2 tbsp. of Worchestershire for about an hour - adding a few of my own spices like pepper and garlic. Then I heated up the grill and put the thighs on when the grill was hot and BBQed until both sides were nice and juicey and brown. Delightful. It's hard not to make thighs delicious on the BBQ, but this easy marinade was yummy. You could even, after cooking the chicken, brush a little more "freshly made" marinade over the thighs again for additional taste. Also, you could add some fresh herbs to the marinade. Cheers to Summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home