Tuesday, January 14, 2014

9-Hour Mushrooms from The Pioneer Woman

OK all you long losts....I am at this moment making a couple of yummy foods for my old pals who are converging at my house tomorrow. I saw a recipe on The Pioneer Woman that made my mouth drop: 9 Hour Mushrooms. Holy Good Lord! I am cooking them right now to serve with roast beef tomorrow. Wash 4 lbs. (3 big packs approximately) of white mushrooms and throw them into a pot. Add 4 beef bouillon and 4 chicken bouillon cubes in with 4 cups of water, 1 cup of butter, a one whole bottle of red wine, pepper, and 1 tbsp. of dry dill. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 6 hours with the lid off and then 3 hours with the lid on. I am seriously hyperventilating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home