Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Left over baguette?

Certainly this post isn't exciting, but my family sure loved it. Since baguette is only good the day it's bought and I generally either make bread crumbs with the leftovers, I thought I'd do a little something different (though hardly unique) since it was the weekend and I usually have a house load of kids over. Take day old baguette and make a nice slice down the length of it and fill it up with left over cheese. I had double cream Brie and cheddar (don't over fill). Then wrap the baguette in foil and bake in the oven at 350 until all the cheese has melted and serve. You can even wrap the left overs over and warm up in the micro later on. Serve with soup. Kids will love it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home