Friday, July 15, 2011

Recipes and Technology...

It's soooooo not true, but every so once in a while I feel like a blogger that's all talk and no action. I've dreams of creating a million great recipes and if I could I would, cook and create and take photos all day long in my kitchen. For the past couple of months I've been joyfully busy as all moms are running my kids around and most of the time, just getting dinner or lunch on the table. I could possibly record every meal that I serve to my kids but most of them are all ready tried and true and in this blog....that's why I urge you to start from the beginning. I've five years of divine concoctions and I'm trying new ones all the time and too excited to share them with you.

But here's the other part...I'm techologically challenged and have of late taken so many beautiful pictures of a ton of recipes but still need to master my computer to download them.

I'm not going to wait any longer and just post the recipes even if they don't have pictures....at the moment. They are coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home