Sunday, April 01, 2012

Best Brownies

I'm not kidding when I say that these are delicious! In fact, I would be under playing their awesome and amazingness by just calling them delicious because they are that good. The only other time I've made brownies was when I was a little girl and with my Grandma (or Grammy as she liked to be called).

1/2 cup of butter, 1 cup of white sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp. of vanilla extract, 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 tsp. salt, 3 tbsp. butter, softened, 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour up an 8 inch square pan. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 tsp. of vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup of cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes. Do not overcook. Let cool and cut into squares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home