Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Fancy Fast/Frozen Foods

I love finding a nice healthy frozen entree. Tonight I'm eating my low carb, low calorie, ricotta stuffed chicken. It's only 190 calories with nary much fat. Of course nary in my dictionary means no flavor, so in keeping a watch on calories, I needed to re-vamp such. Over top of this frozen stuffed piece of chicken I added one tbsp. of sugar free apricot jam, a slice of cheddar, enveloped in a slice of prosciutto. Put in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes (I think I cook everything at this temperature). I do have good intentions when I buy diet stuff - but don't you also find that the occasional Lean Cuisine benefits from a little truffle oil? Well in this case I will also serve my low fat, fattened up chicken with some butter and garlic beans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home