Monday, December 03, 2007

Lime Oysters....

This post is mostly for me to remember a delicious combo that I'll have to bake myself eventually. My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous wine tasting the other night of Pinot Noir wines. Of course my hubby told me it was Zinfandel, so that's what we brought. There is nothing unusual about him and I screwing up. I mean my hubby is not a red wine drinker and to him Zinfandel and Pinot Noir sound similiar..... OK, so we went to this great intimate wine tasting at our friends' home and I had baked oysters and instead of lemon, she squeezed lime all over the oysters instead. One of our guests ate a zillion of them so I'm almost certain her husband would have gotten the ride of a life time later on. Pardon me, but isn't that what oysters do to you... So try lime instead of lemon - sensational!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home