Sunday, November 07, 2010

On The Menu

I've gotten into a nice routine of planning my meals for the week. And prior to getting a menu plan together I love pouring over my favourite cookbooks to get ideas so we don't get into a culinary rut. This week I'm keeping it simple but savory. I read a recipe recently for Indian Tacos. Doesn't that sound fun!? I love the idea of taking something traditional and adding an exotic or cultural twist to it. I'm actually going international this week: From Russia I'll be making a traditional Beef Strogonoff. Nothing could be easier, more delicious, or more simple. From Turkey I'm making Marinated Chicken Shish Kebabs with Pita veggies and rice. Then finally from Latin America I'll be making something our family never eats....TACOS! I do think I'm going to add an nice Indian flare to mine. I will update. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home