Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Grilled White Cheddar and Onion Sourdough Sandwich

As I was reading this afternoon with my glass of wine, I couldn't resist, after making my husband one his own, a grilled white cheddar cheese and onion sandwich on buttered sour dough bread. It was quite simply an OH MY GOD moment. And without exaggeration, as I took a bite of my OH MY GOD grilled white cheddar and onion sandwich on buttered sourdough it began to snow. In this Hallelujah moment I became a believer without question...that somewhere up there in the heavens under the snow and the evening clouds, there lives an angel who not only loves that you eat good food, but that she smiles and/or snows every time you experience a culinary orgasm.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home