Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Party Cooking

I dream about entertaining. I lay in bed and I imagine the colours of the flowers, the decorations, the food, the cocktail I'm going to serve. I'm bound and determined to make a cocktail this weekend called, "Captain Handsome" and it calls for creme de violette...I found some on line at a local liquor store and its like $500 a bottle. I knew I had expensive tastes, but paaaaleeeese. I'm looking for a violet flavour and have found some yummy liqueurs on line. Wish me luck. I'm planning on making my gorgeous Camembert Brioche, homemade guacamole, and two types of crostini. Certainly I won't be able to stop there....Most of my party favs are already posted. I'm serving the Camembert Brioche for the first time to this crowd however. Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home