Thursday, December 29, 2016

Fountain of Youth Martini - From The Leopard at Des Artistes In Manhattan

Last year my family and I spent the most glorious New Years Eve Dinner just on the edge of Central Park at the most beautiful Italian restaurant, The Leopard at Des Artistes in Manhattan.  Before our dinner we enjoyed cocktails up at the bar and I absolutely loved The Fountain of Youth martini I had.  I e-mailed the restaurant to tell them what a great time we had and asked for the recipe.  So here you go and by the way!  Happy New Year!!  XO

Here below is the recipe for our Fountain of Youth cocktails
1/4 oz Grey Goose Pear
1/2 oz St. Germain
(Shake them well together with ice and pour in a Martini glass) then
Finish with Prosecco and garnish with fresh mint.
I hope that will help you
Enjoy Cheers!!
Thank you again and we all hope to see you very soon back in New York at The Leopard.
Warm regards
Alessandro Giardiello
Leopard at des Artistes
1W 67th street


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home