Thursday, January 27, 2011

One Month Later....

It happens every so once in a while where I just sort of fall of the Internet, blog-as-phere, yadda, yadda, yadda, yadda. It's as though one needs to regroup, refresh, and be ever so reinspired. My life is cooking and I love it! I tried being resourceful and all..you know, New Years Resolutions. I tried buying low budget foods...kind of. But the truth is, everyday is a gourmet invitation for me. How about you? I need to cook, I love it. I found my Sonoma cookbook and I'm re inspired. I can hardly wait. This past month I've made about 4 big fat Greek Salads. I love the red onion and the meaty delicious black olives. I'm also craving soups! Like really craving them. My mom does a great job of making soup and it is true therapy. I am glad to be back and I'm really sorry I'm inconsistent. I need this blog. I love writing for it. Sometimes I just think no one is reading it, so I don't put anything down. My friend wants me to cater one of her dinner parties. Just appies. I am somewhat of a Queen in this department. Now I need to go and clean my kitchen so I can cook some beef tenderloin tonight...or stuffed chicken. I'll let you know. Feel free to drop me a line once in a while and let me know how you are and what you love to eat! XO

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM , Blogger teachermama said...

Glad to have you back, Tara, I check in all the time! I made a very peanutty Nasi Gorgeng with chicken and bacon today. Wasn't a huge hit with my niece, but the rest of us loved it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home